Senior iOS Engineer
IFTTT is the world’s leading connectivity platform. We help over 800 global enterprises accelerate the digital transformation of their products into integrated services, dramatically reducing their development costs while extending compatibility and lifetime value. IFTTT is the connectivity standard and low-code alternative to building your own integrations in-house.
This is the right role for you if you are an experienced iOS engineer. You know the ins and outs of UIKit. You’re familiar with the most popular 3rd party frameworks and might have even built some of them. You’re obsessed with design, user experience, and getting all the details just right. You are an engaged and vocal participant in the product development process.
Work with a team of talented engineers who take pride in their craft. Help build a truly connected internet where everything can work together. This position is fully remote.
What will you do?
- Contribute to our fully native Swift app and SDK
- Own the development of features from prototype through production
- Identify areas of improvement and drive mobile best practices
- Provide technical leadership for the iOS team
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- 6 or more years of industry experience
- Hands-on experience with iOS frameworks, testing, tools, and techniques
- Experience shipping high-quality consumer iOS applications, preferably currently available on the App Store.
- Ability to work outside of your comfort zone and be motivated to grow
- Interested in staying up to date on innovations within the industry
- Strong product sense
- Deep knowledge of API integration
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize individual workload and roadmaps
- Be self-driven and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects
- Positive and candid communicator
- Experience providing technical leadership in a product team
Benefits & perks:
- Medical (FSA & HSA plans), dental & vision insurance and commuter & 401(k) benefits
- 15 paid holidays and flexible PTO policy
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave
- Annual Always Learning Stipend ($1,000 per rolling year)
- New Hire Stipends ($500 toward remote workstation and $100 toward IFTTT-enabled device)
The annual salary for this position within the United States is $150,000 to $225,000 and equity. The pay offered to the successful applicant will be determined based on factors, but not limited to: responsibilities of the position, skills, internal equity, external market pay for comparable jobs, education, training, experience, and geographic location.